MACRO-SYNTHETIC FIBER MATERIALS
EPC’s BarChip MQ58 is the structural fibre designed by EPC’s futurefibre research program to provide the best possible product finish with its monofilament design. EPC’s BarChip MQ58 is used predominantly in commercial flooring and engineered slab on grade applications.
BarChip Structural Macro Synthetic Fiber Reinforcement has CE Fiber Certificate and is consistent with the European Standards EN- 14889 and ASTM - C1116.
Click for EPC Turkey’s Official Web Site.
Click for EPC Global’s Official Web Site.
- Up to 50% price reduction vs traditional steel mesh
- Long term durability ~ corrosion free
- Delivered to site ready-mixed and ready-reinforced
- Eliminates cutting and placing of steel mesh, increasing efficiency and productivity
- Significant reduction in carbon footprint
- Safer and lighter to handle than steel
- BarChip MQ58 pucks are packed in 5 kg mulchable paper bags (360 kgs per pallet) and supplied on durable recyclable plastic pallets with a fitted rain hood to allow storage outdoors.
Fields of Use
- Industrial flooring
- Coastal structures and seaports
- Railway concretes (track slab)
- Highways and concrete roads
- Pavement and pedestrian walks
- Parking lot and parking garage flooring concretes
BarChip Certificate of Constancy of Performance
Certificates and Reports
BarChip MQ58 CE Sertifikası
BarChip MQ58 MSDS Raporu