FIBER REINFORCEMENT - GFRP
FiReP Glass Fiber Reinforced Rebars, Swiss originated, CE certificated, manufactured in conformity with ISO 10406-1 , ACI 440 and DIN21521 Standards have been used primarily in Europe, subsequently in Far East and America and currently in our country since 1985.
FiReP ribbed glass fiber reinforced rebars, rock bolts (SN bolts and IBO bolts), injection rock bolts, self-drilling rock bolts and glass fiber mesh reinforcements offer solutions of convenience and acceleration with their higher strength, deformation-resistance and lightness.
Click for Firep Global’s Official Web Site
- Corrosion Strength : Convenient for permanent implementations
- Cuttability: It prevents damage of the tunneling machineries and all the other cutters and increases tunneling speed.
- Ribbed Surface: The fibers lie along the profile.
- Higher Tensile Strength: It has higher tensile strength that is 2 times of a steel bar with the same diameter.
- Lower Weight: Lighter at the rate of 75% compared to the steel reinforcements.
- Conductive / Non-Magnetic
- Higher Sun and UV Strength.
Fields of Use
- FiReP Rebar (Ribbed Reinforcements):
- Bored Pile Implementations,
- Soft-Eye Implementations,
- Useable in diaphragm walls.
- FiReP Powerthread (Rock bolts and injection rock bolts)
- & FiReP Spinmax (Self-Drilling Rock Bolts): These are used in;
- Mining, tunneling and strengthening weak ground,
- Slope and portal stabilization,
- Piling and supporting piles.
- FiReP Powermesh (Glass Fiber Reinforced Rebar):
- Precast concrete elements,
- Gunned concrete implementations,
- Slope stabilization,
- Concrete roads,
- Repair, maintenance and strengthening of corroded structures.
- FiReP Rebar (Ribbed Reinforcements): Designed as temporary or permanent reinforcement for bored pile implementations, soft-eye implementations, diaphragm wall implementations.
- FiReP Powerthread (Rock bolts and injection rock bolts) : They are designed for use in strengthening weak ground of mines and tunnels, slope and portal stabilization and as rock bolts in pile foundation and supporting piles.
- FiReP Spinmax (Self-drilling Rock Bolts): It is designed for convenience in installation thanks to its self-drilling feature.
- FiReP Powermesh (Glass Fiber Mesh Reinforcements): It is designed for use, instead of steel mesh, in precast concrete elements, gunned concrete implementations, slope stabilization, concrete roads, repairing and strengthening the corroded structures due to its high strength and light weight and easily-mountable features.
- FiReP Brochure 2014
FiReP Rebar (Nervürlü Donatılar) Testleri
FiReP Rebar D16 - SETSCO 
FiReP Rebar D20 - SETSCO 
FiReP Rebar D24 - SETSCO 
FiReP Rebar D30 - SETSCO 
FiReP Rebar D34 - SETSCO 
FiReP Rebar D40 - SETSCO 
FiReP Rebar D45 - SETSCO 
FiReP Powerthread (Kaya bulonları ve enjeksiyon delikli kaya bulonları) & FiReP Spinmax Testleri
Certificates and Reports
CAN CSA S806-02
CE Verification of Compliance